WellPlan Terms & Conditions
Any services included in the plan that are not used in the during the agreement are not transferable and are non-refundable. The contract is effective on the day it is completed. Any veterinary services performed before this date are not relevant to this plan.
I understand the services included in the chosen Treat Your Pet WellPlan.
Payment in Full or Automatic Monthly Charge to Credit Card
NOAH’S ARK ANIMAL CLINICS CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
If the WellPlan is not paid in full at time of enrollment I authorize Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics to charge my credit card stored in their system every month for the payment of my Treat Your Pet WellPlan until cancellation pursuant to the cancellation terms below.
I authorize the Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics to charge the credit card indicated according to the terms outlined above. If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify the business in writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior to the next billing date. This payment authorization is for the WellPlan selected during electronic enrollment. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the scheduled payments with my credit card company provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization form.
In the event of a failed or declined payment, I authorize Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics to reattempt to process the payment from my account or credit card at their discretion.
Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics reserves the right to add an overdraft/reprocessing fee of $20.00 to client for insufficient funds, over limit status or any other reason a payment is unable to be processed based on the account information provided by the client.
- This agreement and the services provided under it are not transferable to another pet or assignable to another person. This agreement applies only to the pet designated above while owned by the person(s) indicated above.
- Any services included in the plan that are not used within the twelve (12) month period are not transferable to the next year and are non-refundable.
- Client must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Wellness Plans are not insurance.
- Fees for services and medications must be paid in full at the time the services are rendered.
Autorenewal and Autoescalation:
This agreement will automatically renew annually unless notice of cancellation is given as provided below. Once a pet reaches the age requirement for a new plan type (Adult Plan to Senior Plan) the pet will be automatically be enrolled in the age appropriate plan at the existing chosen level, on the date of the plan renewal. Monthly payments will increase at the time of escalation. For example an Adult PLUS WellPlan will become a Senior PLUS WellPlan at the next renewal date after pet reaches age 7.
The following items and services are not included in this Agreement:
- Services including office visits and consultations rendered by specialists to whom the Pet is referred by Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics
- Services recommended as a result of injury or illness
- Services at any institution, clinic or hospital other than Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics
- In the event the client’s payment fails, Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics will discontinue all services of any kind (services included and not included in WellPlan) until payment of outstanding payment is complete.
- In the event the client fails to complete a monthly installment payment within thirty (30) days of its due date, Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics has the option to immediately cancel this Agreement, discontinue Plan services and declare all services rendered to date be paid in full at retail price.
- After an account is delinquent for thirty (30) days, the client’s account may be referred to a third party collection agency and the Wellness Plan will not be eligible for reinstatement. Collection activity may negatively impact the client’s Credit Bureau information and is subject to additional collection fees.
- Either client or Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics may cancel this Agreement at any time, but there may be monies due upon cancellation.
Cancellation by Client three (3) business days: If Client cancels this Agreement for any reason within three (3) clinic working days of enrollment the membership fee and any other fees paid are refundable less the undiscounted retail value of any and all services provided.
Cancellation by Client after three (3) business days: If Client cancels for any reason (including, but not limited to death or loss of Pet or transfer of ownership before or after Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics has rendered services, the enrollment fee is non-refundable. Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics will also be entitled to retain or recover from Client all monthly installments that have previously been paid or become due, including the installment for the month in which cancellation occurs, regardless of the cancellation request date. In addition, upon cancellation prior to the end of the Plan Year, if the total undiscounted retail value of Plan services provided exceeds the sum of monthly installments collected for that Plan Year. Member shall be obligated to do the least costly of the following:
- Immediately pay full retail fees for all services provided (will all discounts reversed as if Plan had not been in effect for the Plan Year) less the total or monthly payments received by Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics for the Plan Year: OR
- Immediately pay the total remaining Plan Year monthly installments, in full.
Cancellation by Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics: Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics reserves the right to cancel the Plan at any time and for any reason.
Plan Price and Service Changes:
Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics reserves the right to adjust monthly fees, services and the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Noah’s Ark Animal Clinics will give Client notice of any such changes no less than thirty (30) days prior to the date they are to become effective.